Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So long

I don't think I will write in this blog anymore, since it is misnamed for my future life which will probably not involve being on the southernmost continent. I will make another silly blog that I most likely won't write in very often. 

Tonight I sat in a room with 20 firefighters at a goodbye party. They were sitting in the dark drinking from a handle of Jack Daniels and forcing each other to tell sex stories. I was going to work in a few minutes. I learned that one lieutenant considers a girl fat if she's 80% of his body weight, and that Saunders caught his parents making out one time. They have not touched a woman in a long time. 

I am a California girl as I have realized that what I miss most is smoothies. 

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog!